The Merced County Employees’ Retirement Association (MercedCERA) is a public employee retirement system established in 1950. MercedCERA operates under the authority by the California State Government Code, Section 31450 et. seq., the County Employees’ Retirement Law of 1937 (CERL) and Section 7522 et.seq. (PEPRA). MercedCERA is administered by the Board of Retirement to provide retirement, disability, death, and survivor benefits for its members.
Find contact information for the Staff of Merced County Employees’ Retirement Association (MercedCERA).
Board of Retirement
The Board of Retirement is responsible for the general management of the retirement system, including making benefit determinations and managing the investment of the system’s assets.
By-Laws & Board Policies
Find supporting documents for the Board of Retirements By-Laws and Policies.
- Board of Retirement By-Laws
- Conflict of Interest and Board Governance
- Employer Declining Payroll and Termination Policy
- Investment Objectives and Policy Statement
- Normal Retirement Age Policy
- Reissuance of Form 1099-R Policy
- Trustees Education and Training Policy
- Post-Retirement Employment Policy
- Post-Retirement Employment Application
- Read more